Bionarium Ltd was established in 2019. Scientific research and development in the field of natural and technical sciences is the main activity of the company. Our employees are specialists in biology, food production technology, mathematics, analytical chemistry. The main task of the company is the rational use of plant resources of the Caucasus, Russia and the world flora. We create environmentally friendly, natural, tasty and useful food products and their ingredients.
We collaborate with the following organizations:
- Botanical Institute named after V. L. Komarov of the Russian Academy of Sciences (St. Petersburg, Russia).
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna, Russia).
- North Ossetian State University named after Kosta Levanovich Khetagurov (Vladikavkaz, Russia).
We produce 9 types of herbal tea (tisane), mixed from Caucasian herbs that grow at an altitude of 700 to 2500 meters above sea level in environmentally friendly conditions of mountain steppes, mountain forests and subalpine meadows.
Pure water of mountain springs and rivers originating on glaciers over 4,000 meters above sea level passes over the roots of the plants from which we produce our herbal tea.
THE IDEA AND FIRST SAMPLES
Our company studied plants of the North Caucasus. Scientific expeditions are a part of our life. Every time, during the expedition, we picked every time medicinal herbs for ourselves, for friends and fro the family. Step by step, we found several tasty and effective herbal teas. Our colleges liked the idea of creating herbal tea for the market. So, with the help of our colleges from the University we developed our first samples. We organized degustation by several dozens of students and professors and starting to sell our tea on the local market.
After that, we won a grant of the Innovation Fund. At the same time, we were improving our package design and our recipes so that our tea was not only healthy but tasty as well. We participated in different local exhibitions to get feedback from our customers.
Today, the Science Department of the University became an innovative small business “BIONARIUM” LTD. We sell our product on the country level through different electronic marketplaces.
WHERE AND HOW DO WE CHOOSE HERBS FOR OUR TEA?
We pick herbs for our tea in the wild nature of North Ossetia in the foothill and mountain regions, in the sunny valleys of Digorsky, Dargavsky, Suargom Gorges, at an altitude of 700 to 2000 meters above the sea level, where clean air, spring water and more than 250 sunny days a year create conditions for the accumulation of useful properties in plants.
Each herb has its own time, delivery terms and conditions. We separate leaves and flowers from thick stems and choose only those parts of herbs that contain useful properties.
We do everything taking into account nature protection. Since, on our team most collectors are professional botanists and environmentalists. Certain components that do not grow in the wild nature of the Caucasus are grown in environmentally friendly conditions of the lower and middle mountains – this is Chinese lemon, ginkgo, melissa.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PRODUCTION
- Herbal tea is 100% natural and environmentally friendly pure product without colors and aromas, is picked by hand and dried under a cover in a ventilated room.
- Tea ingredients are collected in environmentally friendly conditions only in those areas which are proven by soil, water and air tests.
- Thanks to the proven technology in tea compositions, it is possible to ensure optimal sizes of ingredients, which let to get maximum from their useful properties.
- During the development of the compositions, experiments were carried out in the laboratories of the University, which proved the quality of the herbs, the balance of the composition, the useful properties – increasing immunity, improving digestion, restoring liver cells, improving metabolism, improving brain activity, excreting toxins. Our tea is very healthy.
- The whole process is carried out very thoroughly and with great responsibility to the consumer.
- All stages of our production are controlled by specialists.
- Our herbal tea is not only very tasty, but also have excellent healing properties: some support the body’s functions and cleanse it, others strengthen immune properties, helping to fight viruses and bacteria, others improve metabolism and normalize weight.
- Our herbal tea contains a large amount of bioactive substances. They are recommended to be taken at any age and in any state of health.
- A properly selected herbal tea can improve the body, restore internal processes, and even slow down biological aging.